NCC – MOBILE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All NCC SMS programs run on the mobile short code 420420. NCC will not charge you to use this service; however your Wireless Service Provider may charge for sending and/or receiving messages and for air-time.
- NCC provides SMS messages (6 messages/month) as One-Time Alerts and One-Time Poll messages as well as Subscription Alerts (collectively, the ‘Service’). Note: To process your SMS requests for the NCC Service, you may be charged a fee to send and receive SMS messages, based on the terms of your Wireless Service Plan. All charges are billed by and payable to your Wireless Service Provider. Check with your Wireless Service Provider if you have questions about your Wireless Service Plan. Message and Data Rates May Apply.
- NCC is not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS message, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your Wireless Service Provider/Network Operator.
- This service is available on the following Wireless Service Providers: Alltel Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, AT&T, Boost USA, Cellcom, Carolina West Wireless, CellularSouth, Cincinnati Bell, Cellular One Dobson , Iowa Wireless, Midwest Wireless (Alltel Wireless), nTelos Wireless, Sprint PCS, T-Mobile USA, Unicel, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA.
- For additional questions, please send an e-mail with your mobile number and question to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The National Cannabis Coalition is a subdivision of the American Victory Coalition.
TO PARTICIPATE IN (JOIN) A SPECIFIC NCC SERVICE: Text the ‘PROGRAM KEYWORD’ as seen in a NCC advertisement to the short code ’420420′.
TO GET HELP FOR A SPECIFIC NCC PROGRAM: Reply to any message, or text ‘HELP PROGRAM KEYWORD’ to ’420420′.
TO STOP (OPT OUT OF) A SPECIFIC NCC PROGRAM: Reply to any message, or text ‘STOP PROGRAM KEYWORD’ to ’420420′.
TO GET HELP ON 420420: Text ‘HELP’ to ’420420′.
TO STOP ALL NCC PROGRAMS: Text ‘STOP’, ‘END’, ‘QUIT’, ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’, ‘CANCEL’, or ‘STOP ALL’ to ’420420′.
NCC respects your privacy. NCC will only use information you provide to this Service to transmit your text message or as otherwise described in this document. Nonetheless, NCC reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide NCC information in connection with this Service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If NCC, in it’s sole discretion, believes that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, you may be refused access to the Service and NCC may pursue any appropriate legal remedies.